Police are investigating a house fire which killed a six year old girl in South Auckland Monday 25.
Emergency services were called to the scene on Oranga Ave in Onehunga around 4:40pm to find the second storey of a Housing New Zealand’s house went ablaze.
via House fire: Tongan family mourn death of six year old girl – New Zealand Kaniva Pacific | New Zealand Kaniva Pacific.
A six year old boy died after eating instant noodles, MP Mo’ale Finau of Ha’apai 12 constituency told the House.
The noodles, which come in colourful packets are particularly popular with students, because they are cheap and convenient to cook, and they just eat them right away.
via Ha’apai MP warning over instant noodles – New Zealand Kaniva Pacific | New Zealand Kaniva Pacific.
Police in Tonga have claimed that a 19 year old man was driven to suicide by his girlfriend on Monday, September 30.
A post mortem examination has been completed on the body of the teenager who died as a result of drinking an unknown poisonous substance, Haʻapai Chief Police Inspector ‘Okusitino Peleki told local media.
via Ha‘apai Man ‘driven to suicide by girlfriend’ – New Zealand Kaniva Pacific | New Zealand Kaniva Pacific.
John William Fox Walton (63), the owner of the Ca Bella Pacific Construction, a Tongan based company, was killed in a plane crash in Pretoria, South Africa on Thursday 22 August.
via John Walton dies in plane crash | Matangi Tonga.